Condition surveys and due diligence
Conventional plant condition surveys are often simple visual inspections but BSRIA also offers more detailed investigations including functional assessment and performance testing of plant.
An independent condition survey from BSRIA will give you the information you need to help:
- forward planning for plant upgrades and replacements
- assess maintenance schedules
- identify deficiencies in building condition, documentation and management for due diligence on your new premises
BSRIA gains a detailed picture of your needs from examination of the physical condition of the plant, specialist inspections and tests using condition monitoring equipment as well as from maintenance and commissioning records.
Our Non-destructive Testing services include:
- thermography of electrical installations and mechanical plant
- power quality surveys
- vibration analysis
- acoustic testing
- ultrasonic pipe thickness testing
Full details of how a condition survey should be carried out are available in BSRIA's guide Condition Surveys and Asset Data Capture (BG35/2012).