Computer modelling - giving you confidence in your design before you build
Computer modelling for design validation, building energy assessment and compliance
Quality and comfort in buildings depend on effective design and implementation. Independent computer modelling services can help you optimise your design, comply with regulations, and get things right on site first time.
BSRIA offers design validation for any type of application from whole buildings to single pieces of HVAC systems.
CFD simulation of radiant heating panels in a hospital design
- CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) simulations
- Dynamic Thermal Modelling
- HVAC strategy studies for design optimisation
- Wind and pedestrian comfort analysis for planning applications
These techniques are used for assessing environmental, engineering and energy conditions,and providing recommendations.
- External and indoor airflow and comfort assessment
- Thermal and environmental analysis
Pollutant migration - external air flow simulation
- Contaminant dispersion assessment
- Validation of HVAC system arrangements to establish the most efficient operating conditions
- Energy calculations, CO2 emissions and consultancy for Part L compliance
Our expert team works on different applications such as the design of offices, IT rooms, dealer floors, hospitals, laboratories, and other built environments.