Design improvement and compliance before you build
BSRIA validates designs and helps designers comply with Building Regulations
Decisions made at the design stage are the most important when it comes to building performance, energy efficiency, and occupant comfort.
BSRIA offers a one-stop-shop for building design issues, environmental and energy assessment, and Part L compliance, while providing advice for improvement, including:
- Our independent services help project teams to optimise the design, deliver quality to their clients, and win new business.
- Design optimisation using computer simulations
- Mock-up testing of indoor climate before building
- Sustainability improvement using BREEAM
- Validations of airtightness details
- Advice on control strategies, water conservation and whole life costing
- Guidance through industry recognised publications
To find out more access the relevant subjects on the left search buttons or contact us:
Telephone: +44(0) 1344 465600